Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use established by VGI Medical (“VGI”) as well as all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VGI’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VGI’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VGI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on VGI’s web site are provided “as is”. VGI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VGI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VGI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VGI’s Internet site, even if VGI or a VGI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VGI’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VGI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VGI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VGI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VGI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VGI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VGI’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The provision of this information by VGI does not create any legal relationship whatsoever between you and VGI. The information contained on this Site is believed to be reliable but may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. VGI may make changes and/or improvements in the products, prices, services, information and materials described on the Site or in these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The information provided on the site is presented “as is” and without warranties of any kind, including, without limitation, any expressed or implied warranties, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. VGI makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information on the site or the fitness of that information for any purpose. In no event shall VIG, its distributors or manufacturers be responsible for dames of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
The information and materials provided on this site are intended to be general and do not constitute advice in any specific patient case. The information on this Site is intended only to provide a comprehensive overview of VGI’s products and its business. For more information, contact VGI at the phone number/address provided on our Contact Us page.